Access for all
Cattle Country has been designed to provide accessibility throughout the adventure park, however areas of the farm trail are on grass and can become quite difficult during certain times of the year.
Whatever your requirements for your day with Cattle Country, we will do our best to meet them.
If you have any questions or queries, please call 01453 810510 for assistance.
- Baby-changing facilities are available at the top and bottom of the park.
- Breast-feeding friendly throughout – private space available upon request.
- Plenty of seating areas in the shade to take a rest throughout the park.
- Lockers (£1 coin subject to availability and left at owners’ risk)
- A pushchair and wheelchair friendly café.
- High chairs.
- Free bottle and food warming facilities.
- Children’s meals (all freshly made on the premises and sourced locally, where possible)
For visitors with limited mobility and wheelchair users
- Free admission for visitors with limited mobility and wheelchair users.
- Assistants/Carers are offered discounted entry rates.
- Level access across the main areas of the adventure park.
- Fully accessible on-site car park – however the surface of the car park is small stones until you reach the main entrance.
- Disabled Car Park spaces close to entrance.
- Drop-off points for minibuses and coaches in our designated coach car park.
- Disabled toilet facilities at the top of the park.
- Wheelchairs can be loaned for the duration of your visit – please contact us in advance.
Blind and partially sighted visitors
Guide and assistance dogs are welcome. Please note that it may unfortunately be necessary to restrict access to certain small areas of the park to guide dogs, due to the risk of our livestock becoming distressed. We endeavour to keep such restrictions to a minimum. Guide dog owners are encouraged to contact a member of the management team on arrival so that we may assist as required.
There are general waste and recycling bins located around the park. Please help us keep the countryside clean by using the bins provided and protect the environment by recycling where possible!