Weekends at Cattle Country
Join us this weekend we have ewes ready to lamb in our indoor Animal Experience Centre.
The lambs will be on public view during the day so you can meet and learn all about them.
- Play Barn 1 open – Drop Slide, Wavy Slide and much more…
- Play Barn 2 open – Under 6’s soft play, tube slides and much more…
- Retreat Café open 10.00 – 15.30; hot food served 11.45 – 15.00.
- Main field – Trampolines, Zip wire and Little Calves water play area.
- Kids Berkeley Castle.
- Beach Barn open at the bottom of the park.
- Jumping Pillows available.
- Sorry no Boating Lake or Climbing Net.
Tractor rides from 12.30 £1.50 Adults, £1.00 Children, 0-2 Free
11.00 to 11.30 – Small animal handling in the Animal Experience Centre.
11.45 to 12.00 – Lamb feeding in the Animal Experience Centre.
12.15 – Calf feeding in the Animal Experience Centre.
13.30 – 15.00 – Toasting Marshmallows at the Fire Pit outside the marquee.
13.30 to 14.30 – Small animal handling in the Animal Experience Centre.
Save 10% and book your tickets online at www.cattlecountry.co.uk/book-your-tickets/