Cattle Country is open everyday. During weekends and bank holidays, book tickets online to save on admissions and to beat the queues.
We have lots going on every day:
- Play Barn 1 – Drop Slide and Wavy Slide.
- Play Barn 2 – Under 6’s soft play, tube slides.
- Retreat Café open 10.00 – 16.30; hot food served 11.45 – 15.30.
- Main field – Trampolines, Zip wire and Little Calves water play area and Adventure Castle with new extension.
- Sorry the Climbing Net is currently closed.
- Beach Barn open at the bottom of the park.
- Jumping Pillows open.
- Animal Experience Centre – meet calves, sheep, goats, rabbits pigs and more.
- Tractor & Trailer rides to see our cattle every half-hour from 10.30. £1 per person.
- Easter Trail around the Adventure Park.
Animal Timetable –
- 11.00, 13.45 & 16.30 – Lamb bottle feeding in the Animal Experience Centre.
- 11.30 & 16.30 – Calf Feeding in the Animal Experience Centre.
- 12.00 to 13.00 – Small Animal Handling in the Animal Experience Centre.
- 13.00 & 15.00 – Falconry Displays next to the bottom undercover area.
- 14.00 until 14.30 – Donkey Grooming at the Farmyard.
- 13.30 & 16.00 – Goat Feeding at the Farmyard.
- 13.30 – 16.00 – Arts & Crafts open with face painting and sand art.